Our cozy shop has been serving the crafting community for just over two years. We sell many types of yarn, buttons, hooks and needles, patterns, and spinning supplies. We are located on the ground floor of one of the townhouses at Orenco Station.
We are open 10AM to 6PM daily, but we often extend our hours for evening workshops and special events.
- Mondays 4:30-6:30 Affiliated with the Portland area meet-up group. Come join us and knit, crochet, spin or tat. All are welcome.
- Tuesday mornings and Thursday evenings are Handwork Guild groups (bring any craft and work on it together).
- The third Tuesday evening of every month is Spin Guild Night.
- Every Second Friday is Chardon-knitting
- Every Third Sunday is fiber craft in public at the Orenco Farmers Market.
We just started our sock club!
Many more classes and knit-a-long groups are scheduled all of the time. Check out the calendar for details.